Thursday 22 January 2015

Blue butterflies on Mustard

Hi everyone!

So this week I've been loading some #howto posts which were so much fun because as I'm typing them I felt like I was learning too! It's very difficult for me at the moment to upload ootds because I almost never like the background and I always have to go into town to get them uploaded so I'm sorry for providing less style posts.

This outfit is basically something I always knew would work ever since I got those shoes! They belong to my mom though(lol) so when I looked in the mirror I was satisfied with the combo!

What do you think?
Do you wear your mother's things sometimes?








Mini dress(can also be worn as a top in winter) > Jet
Shoes > Ackermans

Reach me --->>@closetfreedom

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to top