Saturday 14 March 2015

How to get Berry Lips - Part one


Hi everyone!!

Today I'm doing an unusual tutorial because I've never really done a make-up look on the blog before. So since starting work I've stuck to neutrals on my lips but every now and again I'll go all badgirl berry for fun. So today I'm showing you how I put the look together without actually having all the 'right' tools!

This is the look!
What do you guys think?


Step 1: I use my mom's grape lipliner to line my lips. I've found that without it I struggle to use a lip crayon or a normal lipstick because I just find myself looking like a hot mess. So lipliners have literally saved my life.


 Step 2: the strange part - Here I use Red as my 'base' for my matte lipgloss because I don't have a grape/plum lipstick yet. It has a lot of moisture so it's perfect to act as a foundation for the next step.


Step 3: Apply matte lipgloss! Guys I luuuurve this lipgloss. Spoke about it in a previous post and I'm stick sooo addicted to it!


These are my tools!

Coppelia Colour  lipstick in 'Crimson Red'
Coppelia Colour matte lipgloss 
Colorlook lipliner in 'grape'

All these products can be found at Avroy Shlain. Avon is also a pretty good option!



1 comment:

  1. Hi, I’ve nominated you for a Liebster award. If your interested then visit my blog…��
    http://www.lazyvslady.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to top