Saturday 30 August 2014

M.A.C step One

Heloooo;)!

I hope you are all good!! Yesterday I did 2 things I never do..Buy quality jeans and buy expensive make-up!! But I'm super happy with my purchases and even more excited to share my first ever M.A.C lipstick. I knew I wanted a neutral colour to start off with so that I could wear it most days and to see if it works for me. And it absolutely does! I love the colour, the moisture, the slight shimmer and the amazing scent!! It was R195 which is ridiculous for my budget but I just told myself that it I'll probably get used to it once I have a magical salary!!lol!








11 comments:

  1. I love Mac and those lipstick colours are gorgeous x

    http://www.thestylemma.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/looking-back.html
    Twitter: @thestylemma
    Instagram: @thestylemma
    Facebook: @thestylemma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!

      love your style! Your blog is fantastic!

      Delete
  2. It looks soo pretty! If you're wondering how my 'Creme Cup' looks on me, check out my blog, I've just done a post about it. I'm not the biggest fan of dark nudes, like this one, but it looks very interesting xx http://crumbliest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its an absolute dream for really neutral make-up! haven't stopped wearing since the purchase!! I'm heading over there now! xx

      Delete
  3. thank you! Already did! Love your style!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to top