Wednesday 24 September 2014

Date Night #2 || Olive

Hi everyone!!

I think that this week my mind has been in a 'what if' mode. Naturally, I hate feeling this way because it's like a master class of worrying and I'm the only one in attendance. So I thought I'd blog more and make more videos. Then I realized that I have like zero clothes or I'm sick of my current clothes! So this weekend I've scheduled a much needed total world class shopping experience!!!

I'm currently in the middle of a lookbook on my channel and I've done a flirty and classy look so I was looking for a more boyfriend x fancy combo so this is what I came up with!!

Lemme know what you think!







You can also try it with beige/leopard print flats!


All items are from MrPrice
Flats are from Ackermans
xx

Reach me --->>@closetfreedom

Be on the look out for my new datenight lookbook coming soon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to top