Thursday 5 May 2016

With a Shade of Plum

Hi Everyone!

As you know I love fashion (more than lifestyle) and I haven't gone shopping in months! So the first place I wanted to turn up in was The Fix. I've been in there when Fashion Express was saying goodbye( I guess) and I just wanted to see how things would be like now.

I picked up these amazing shoes that I thought would be perfect for work because my wardrobe has been a little dull lately and I basically took leave from buying anything lately because I had other priorities that I needed to take care of (independent girl life).


So on to these beauties! Guys the comfort is super amazing! I love the colour because it just pops! I styled it with this dress because it's both black and white and it just shows that you can wear it with both colours because it brings that thrush of colour. You can wear this look to parties and on dates. For work I'd style it with slim fit corporate pants that has a skinny jean effect! You can add a floral colour scarf for work when it's really breezy!







hello there:)


What I love about this dress is the twirl effect! Yasss!


What do you guys think?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to top