Sunday 30 October 2016

Essence Long Lasting Lipstick Review

Hi everyone!


I’m literally screwed. First off, I’m beyond burnt out because I work close to 14 hours per day and I can’t even take weekends off. I left my camera at home because it’s way too expensive to even leave it in the safes that come with guesthouses. Plus I feel like I’ve too open in my actual life. I have to contain that because it gives me anxiety more than anything. I haven’t shopped and I am in a huge financial crisis that I really hope I did not have right now.

On the plus side I recently got this Essence Long lasting lipstick that I was so excited to try out! I love how Essence adapts and stays hip and new and fresh. But it’s utterly important to try one product per range so that you can be happy with the quality because your stomach becomes bigger than your eyes! So to speak!

Some Pros. It’s rich and full. It’s also very moisturizing and has a great glossy finish. It’s affordable and has great packaging.                          
Some Cons. It’s super glidy so it was hard to apply to the hard to reach areas. The colour thins out and was pretty much gone after a minimal burger.

Bottom Line – It’s dealer’s choice! It’s not a bad lipstick but I will only use it on selected days. So it’s really up to you!




I was hoping the colour would come out more burgundy on my skintone but went way more brick than I thought!

Have you tried out this range?

What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to top