Saturday 2 July 2016

Essence Nail Dry Spray

Hi everyone!


So yesterday I quickly went to get some food and I ended up a bunch of lip products. Mostly because I only wanted to get the new Revlon matte lipgloss in ‘Seduction’ and they only had the tester left. So to replace that purchase I got a bunch of lip liners (because in my life I only had one *hides*) So now I have one for every possible lip shade that I’ve been rocking!

So when I was running through the Essence section (because they are always expanding and switching up the displays) I found this very odd product I never knew existed! I read the directions and put it in my basket. I immediately tried it and it worked like a charm!! So today I’ll share it with you guys! It will totally save your life.





PROS:
·         No sticky feeling
·         Almost dries instantly
·         Glossy Finish
·         Light and Fits into your bag
·         Beautiful design/Packaging

CONS:
·         This is not a con but if there’s a plump of polish on your nail it will take longer for it to dry.

I don’t know about you guys but I really hate it when I have to sit around and wait for my nail polish to dry ONLY to accidently smudge it into something a hundred hours later after I thought it was completely dry. I also really love the glossy finish because for me it adds value to the product’s purpose.

I hope you guys try it out!!

Let me know how it goes!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to top