Monday 21 March 2016

Lace Dust

Hi everyone!

Normally I shy away from any brownish colour unless it's a gorgeous nude shade but when I saw this dress I just couldn't leave it. This year I decided to be a Valentine's Day rebel and did not touch any red, pink and white and this choice was totally bad cat for me! Which I just luurve!!

This year I just went out for a cute little burger at Rocco Mamas which is quite well known but they recently opened one here in Nelspruit because we're literally the last people in South Africa to get ANYTHING! I think I'm just born to wear strappy heels and I realize that every time I wear these ones. They are super comfortable and I think my legs just look longer in strappies! Do you agree?




Dress - MrPrice
Shoes - Luella (old)

Let me know what you guys think?!

Thanks for stopping by!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to top