Thursday 8 January 2015

Fifty shades of BLUE


Hi everyone!!

I hope you are all well!!

I think this style truly represents me! Effortless, chic and means business!(lol) or atleast that's how I feel in it! Recently, I went to the flea market with my mother and I picked up this crisp and clean shirt and I just fell in love! Tried it on and fell deeper! And I just couldn't wait to style it.

Here I've paired it with a pair of amazing skinny jeans from Edgars that I got last year and these FashionWorld heels and I just thought it would tie the look together nicely.

Leave your thoughts below the post!! Would love to get your view on it!








Top - thrifted
Jeans - Edgars
Shoes - FashionWorld
Blazer - MrPrice
Earrings - artshop

On my lips I have Avroy Shlain ColorLook lipliner in grape and the Coppelia matte lipgloss( If you need info about how to get it--tweet me or e-mail: jabi.closetfreedom@gmail.com)

If you need to reach me--->>@closetfreedom

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to top