Friday 2 January 2015

Classic NYE look

Hi everyone!

I hope you had a fantastic entry into the new year!

I'll be quick!
Here I created a sort of dinner party look. I'm not into clubbing or crowdy places so I'll probably always spend my new year indoors and just having a good reflective evening with close friends and good food!

The look is sort of dramatic because I still wanted that classic look and what better than a bright red lip?! I hope you like it! Talk to me in the comments section! xx






Jewelry- handmade gift(2009)
Top + Skirt - MrPrice
Shoes - Dunns

Reach me --@closetfreedom


2 comments:

  1. Love that skirt and the shoes... Lovely look.

    www.sheronconfidential.blogspot.com

    Your latest subscriber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sheron! I appreciate that! Can't wait to get back into full time blogging! So glad January is here! Can't wait to get a job! <3 I'll need you to save me from myself once I get my shoppin' on!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to top