Saturday 7 May 2016

Flirty Florals

Hi everyone!




We're headed to winter right now and even though buying dresses now might be a waste I just can't stop getting more. It's like the first thing I see when I walk into a store. So a while ago I got a similar dress to this in a bigger size because I wanted it to have that don't care vibe to it but it just ended up looking big and flumpy so I got this one to replace and I couldn't be happier!



The material is easy and light and the florals are so vibrant and it just moves so easily! Definitely the best new add to my wardrobe.



What do you guys think? How cute is this dress? I don't know what's up with me and brownish dusty obsession! So weird!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to top