I hope everyone’s been having a good January. I think despite having a rough start entering into 2016 I can say that things are looking up. And not things around me though. Work is more stressful and I’m still struggling to get my study things ready and this post has helped but now that I’m starting to reach the end of my resources but I finally feel ready to start the year.
It’s so odd. A couple of weeks ago I was just so worried about unknown events and also afraid to regret decisions I haven’t even made. Talking to someone really helped. I also think that sometimes we just have to realize that we are where we need to be.
So 2016 goals are very important because this year I seriously want to turn over a new leaf rather than find a piece of white space on a page that’s been scribbled on to death. So today I’ll be sharing my goals with you.
1. Youtube. My channel is my top priority this year. I enjoy talking. Writing helps me when I’m sad or in need of a ‘way out’ when I feel stuck or when I need to recharge. But talking is my thang! Hopefully in addition to this I’ll be able to talk to more people too. Being shy is such a b-word.
2. Photography. Trust me I take no pride in publishing not-so-amazing photos on my blog but I promised myself that I would do what I can until I find another plan. And it hasn’t been easy. My town is small and everyone basically keeps to themselves so it’s very hard to find creative people. Trust me – there is nothing worse than that for a person like me.
3. Collaborations. I need to definitely give this a try. I love learning from people and bloggers are my favourite kinds of people so I would love to just interact more, share ideas and get more involved with other parts of the world.
4. Twitter chats. I think people think I don’t want to participate but I literally have no time in the middle of the week especially on Wednesdays and Thursdays which is when the bulk of them take place. I hope this year I find some sort of balance and make new friends!
5. Self. Blogging for me was all about fashion. I also enjoyed venturing into lifestyle but I fear the bigger it gets the less of myself I’m likely to share. I want us all to learn from each other’s life experiences. My lifestyle posts are so therapeutic for me and I found that after I share something or set it free I feel a huge burden lifted. I hope that I will do more this year with new challenges that might be in store for me. I have accepted a long time ago that life isn't smooth but it is blessed and without challenges there's no advancement and I'm looking forward to that advancement!
Thank you reading! Thank you for all your support!
Let's make history this year!