Saturday 19 September 2015

Review ~ Avon Primer


Hey everyone!! 


As a first time user of primers I wasn’t sure what to expect from this product. From all the videos I’ve watched most make-up gurus used Urban Decay and seeing that I’ve never seen it anywhere when I’m looking for make-up products I thought Avon would be a good place to start.

I love the packaging and its design. I always look at that because it was someone’s job to make it look buyable. I can always throw it in my carry on make-up bag because it’s small and portable. The formula is rich and matte and also stays on all day. It blends in really well (I used my fingers) and it gives the eyeshadow a reliable base.

I am in the market for another primer (for comparisons) but overall I’ve had no regrets buying it as a first time primer. 





Have you tried it out? 
What’s your experience been with this primer? 

Share your views with me!

xx

2 comments:

  1. When I bought it the consultant said it was an eyelid primer yes. Have you tried it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to top