Sunday 14 September 2014

August Favourites

Hi guys!!

I hope you are all well!! I know it's like the middle of September but I've dying to do my August faves!! I didn't get time to film so I thought I'd share half my stash!!



item 1. My new make-up brushes!!
I don't know which brand this is anymore but when I saw it I had to buy it! Done applying my make-up manually, haha, and I got this at Clicks!

item 2. My black eye shadow
This is from Avroy Shlain Cosmetics. I use it now to fill in my eyebrows! It's a bit too dark so I'll be switching to M.A.C Expresso soon

item 3. The Maybelline Baby Lips
I love the scent and the moisture but its not as long lasting as I thought it would be! But I'd still recommend it if you want to try it!! I think there's several other options in this range!! You can also find it at Foshini. I bought mine at Clicks for about R25

item 4. The book
You guys know, if you've watching my videos that I love John Grisham and James Patterson so I'm reading this one for September! I already took back my August book! It was called Just take my Heart by Mary Higgins Clark! Also a fave author.

item 5. The sun shield
My sunnies are from Cotton On when they had a 2 for R180 sale!! Totally high fash looking!

item 6. My M.A.C beauty
Guys I can't tell you how in love I am with my lipstick!! The moisture is unparalleled! I love the shade as well! I totally owe you guys a picture! I'll load it up as soon as possible!! This was R195 as indicated in my last post!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to top