Saturday 24 May 2014

Monochrome Activity

Helooooo!!!

It's been soooo long! I hope everyone is doing well! I just wrote 2 tests and I'm  soooo tired when this was taken. I bought this jacket two years ago and I really didn't like it but now and again I'm like....hmmmm..let's try this today. And today was a good day for it!

Let me know what you think!










Jacket ~ Mr Price
Boots ~ FashionWorld
Bottom ~ Mr Price
Top ~ PnP
Sunglasses ~ Glamour freebie


It's always fun to take pictures with friends and it was really nice to just relax and be silly!!!
I hope you like this post!!

My friend calls this shot 'the Michael Jackson' look....lol!

Do you agree??
Reach me ------>>>@closetfreedom




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to top